Seeking Submissions

Hello!

Looks like you've stumbled upon Last Day at the Office Emails in its infancy!

Right now the site is in its initial submission seeking phase.

Please take a minute to send any real Last Day at the Office farewell-type emails to lastday.at.the.office@gmail.com. (You don't need to include the periods.)

There really is only one submission requirement:
1. That they are real.

You can send me ones you've written or ones that you've received. You can delete all the names so that they are anonymous (if you don't, I will do it for you before I post them). They can be short or long, funny or serious, sentimental or passive-aggressive, the sky's the limit!

See ya later, and please come by again to check out some Last Day at the Office Emails!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great website! Still in its infancy, to be sure, but what a beginning.

I'm sorry I cannot yet provide a submission. Nonetheless, this URL is now proudly added to my Google Reader for reference and inspiration. I hope to be able to plagerize from some of its posts soon.

Best wishes to all!

Last Day Emails said...

Thanks Anonymous!!